Rental Department Manager
After studying economics at the Luigi Bocconi University in Milan, he joined the credit office of Fineco Leasing, an emerging company in the Italian market which, in the second half of the 1990s, was the first with a business model based on a sales network made up of agents.
In the early 2000s, after completing his work experience at Fineco Leasing as branch manager of Reggio Emilia, he developed his own freelance activity taking part in various initiatives including:
- the creation of the reference agency for Fineco Leasing in Emilia-Romagna
- management of operational processes for important Italian leasing agencies
- creation of the leasing division in a primary banking group
- development of software (intranet/extranet) in the banking and insurance sector
- management of operational and financial processes for the Italian division of a multinational rental company
He entered the rental world about ten years ago and immediately became passionate about its commercial dimension, which allows him to work with partners in the delicate phase of setting up offers, to make rental a real key support for sales.
He is the Head of the Rental Division of Italfinance.
His main activities are:
- definition of commercial strategies
- management of relationships with rental partners
- first analysis of customer creditworthiness and solvency
- network support on key customers
- supervision of operational processes and internal back office structure
He believes that sharing with colleagues and partners the methods and positive results of a commercial campaign built on a rental basis together with the dealer is still today one of the greatest satisfactions of his job.