Luca Di Napoli
Head of Long-Term Car Rental Area
Born in 1994, graduated in Science of Administration and Management at the University of Milan, in 2018.
He began his career in commercial roles in long-term rental car company, combining the immense passion for sales with the one for the automotive world.
Luca started in Arval BNP Paribas, one of the European leader companies in the referred market, and, during his 5 years of experience, he managed different kind of customers: from large fleets to small medium-sized companies, improving his strong consultancy approach.
In his career he increased new business acquisition and customer portfolio management, with important training target on the sales force. He also developed detailed knowledge regarding partnerships, private market and indirect sales channels on the main competitors.
After his last ARVAL assignment as Client Relationship Executive,
In July 2023 he became Head of Italfinance Long-Term Car Rental Area.
His main activities are:
- managing relationships with leading partners in the long-term rental market
- coordinating internal and external distribution networks for Italfinance's NLT channel
- analyzing and support commercial product’s strategies, with management
- supervising all the Italfinance’s network fot NLT channel
- managing and developing, together with the team, the business proposition with a strong consultancy imprint
Always up to date on the automotive market evolution, focus on new flexible and innovative mobility tools.